All Treats, No Tricks: Original Movie Delivers Record-Breaking Ratings for Entertainment Cable TV’s Holiday Leader
October 13, 2023, NEW YORK – Hallmark Channel delighted fans by capturing the Halloween spirit in original movie 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Ghost last Saturday, which premiered as the #1 most-watched entertainment cable program of the day and week among key demographics. Marking the sixth installment in Hallmark Channel’s “Fall Into Love” programming stunt, the movie lifted Hallmark Channel to the #1 entertainment cable network spot of the weekend and week in both Total Day and Prime among major demos. What’s more, 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Ghost grew a remarkable +52% in viewership from Live + Same Day to Live + 3, making it the network’s most-watched 2023 premiere since A Paris Proposal in February.
Evident by this ratings knockout, Hallmark Channel continues to generate excitement for its seasonal programming ahead of its signature juggernaut, Countdown to Christmas, which kicks off next Friday, October 20.
Program highlights include (L+SD/L+3):
- Crowned the #1 most-watched entertainment cable program on Saturday among Households, Women and Persons 18+, Women and Persons 25-54, Women 18-49, and Total Viewers
- Ranked as the #1 most-watched entertainment cable program of the week among Households, Women and Persons 18+, and Total Viewers
- Elevated Hallmark to be the #1 entertainment cable network in Weekend Total Day among Households, Women and Persons 18+, and Total Viewers; #1 in Weekend Prime among Households and Women 18+
- Boosted Hallmark Channel to be the #1 most-watched entertainment cable network of the week in Total Day among Households, Women and Persons 18+, and Total Viewers; #1 in Primetime among Households and Women 18+
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Ghost grew an impressive +52% from 188K on a Live + Same Day to 285K F25-54 on Live + 3, making it the network’s most-watched 2023 premiere since A Paris Proposal in February
- The film reached 3.9 million Unduplicated Total Viewers on a L+3 basis
*Source: Nielsen L+SD and Live+3 Program-based data, Strict Daypart-Span; 10/2/23-10/8/23; Program ranks exclude News & Sports; Network ranks exclude News & Sports networks; Networks that share feeds are weight averaged to daypart based on duration. Unduplicated P2+ audience reach based on Live+3, 6 min qualifier.
Contact: Laurren Henning | LaurrenHenning@HallmarkMedia.com
ABOUT HALLMARK CHANNEL
Hallmark Channel, owned by Hallmark Cards, Inc., is Hallmark Media’s flagship 24-hour cable television network. As the country’s leading destination for quality, feel-good entertainment, Hallmark Channel delivers on the 100-year legacy of the Hallmark brand. The network’s lineup of signature original content includes movies, primetime scripted series, and specials. Dedicated to helping viewers celebrate holidays, seasons, and life’s special moments, Hallmark Channel is home to a host of annual programming events, including the highly successful Countdown to Christmas, which has become a pop culture phenomenon and a beloved holiday tradition for millions of viewers. Rounding out the network’s slate are some of television’s most classic comedies and series, including The Golden Girls, Frasier, and Reba.